Sunday 7 October 2012

first humans

I love the darkness in the woods.  You get to understand how to tread, and how the ground is formed of  soft spongy needles or piles of brushwood that's trying to trip you up.  The palest shade of grey is the path you were looking for, the sky above, even without a moon, is brilliant and full of colour compared to the shades within shadows of the wood at night.  I feel no fear.  Only the sense of myself wrapped in darkness, hidden from myself, and hidden from others.  Of course all the creatures around hear and smell and see me - no hiding from them as I crash around!  Oh well.



2 comments:

  1. how is it possible that you will get a comfortable sleep on such kind of place.
    Memory Foam Mattresses

    ReplyDelete
  2. The actual Murphy your bed, after the best way to wear a little one-room condo, has changed into a brilliant strategy to increase the particular functionality of a homeowner's located space-allowing a place to become residence or perhaps business, whilst, while doing so, becoming a sleeping quarters for your occasional guests murphy bed

    ReplyDelete