Wednesday 4 January 2012

3rd October

I'm just creating this blog, with no idea as to how it happens!
Sending this out to the hearts and minds of those who showed interest in my work - my carving of the Bed, to be specific......and at the same time, I'm sitting outside with my laptop in the sunshine, amongst cooing pigeons and the chatter of wag tails, the crows still sitting tight before they launch into the woods at twilight, and Jupiter shines again to mystify and entrance....
Be patient while I master the difficult and also mysterious things I have to do to add more photos of the carving when it was still just a charcoal drawing on uncut wood.....

4/1/12
This I wrote in October, and didn't publish.  I'm about to start in earnest, so I will post this and begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment